Our “Morning ritual” is designed to wake up the body a good nights sleep – and prepare your senses for a new day.
On arrival you will receive a specially developed guide for your morning.
By switching between hot and cold experiences in sauna, steam, water and cold, we will kickstart your system and stimulate both muscles, organs and skin. We use scents such as eucalyptus to stimulate your senses and remind you that every new morning is a fresh start.
Your morning ends at your own day bed, where you can follow an uplifting guided meditation, read or just relax and enjoy the stunning views across the surrounding nature.
You are welcome to book more than one period – e.g. “Morning and Mid day Spa”, “Mid Day and Evening Spa” or perhaps you want to go “all-in” with a full day at Great Northern Spa.
As a guest of the Great Northern Spa, you always have access to:
– A specially developed ritual for our three intervals (morning, mid day and evening).
– All Aqua Spa facilities
– Herbal tea and iced water in our Spa Lounge
– Guided meditation in your headphones
– Guidance from our Spa Guides
– Towels, bathrobe and slippers
– Your own day bed in our Spa Lounge
We recommend adding one or more of our various “experiences” to your stay at Great Northern Spa:
– Sanospa: Aromatic milk bath with relaxing water massage
– Sway Bed: Rest in pendulum movement with light therapy, incl. moisturizing mask and meditation
– Evitarium: Regenerating bath with electronic impulses, incl. meditation
– Sanotherm: Coconut experience, incl. body mask and meditation
– Holistic treatments – Read more
– Yoga training either with a private tutor or on a team – Read more
– Breakfast, lunch, dinner or green snacks and cocktails in Restaurant EAT – Read more
BOOKING & QUESTIONS
You explore all possibilities and book directly in our online booking system – Go to booking system.
You are always welcome to contact us directly at email@example.com or at +45 33 33 77 11 – we will be happy to help you through your booking.
We look forward to welcoming you at Great Northern Spa,
– Great Northern