In the middle of the day, you usually need to freshen up and get renewed energy.
We welcome you with a guide made specially for your afternoon with us. The guide offers you an specific order of use, which guides you through the different baths, steams and more. In this ritual, we work with aromatherapy in our sauna and steam bath, where, for example, orange and lemon aromas refresh you and leaves you relaxed and re-loaded.
Before leaving us again, there is time to rest on your personal day bed with a guided meditation, refreshments and stunning views across the surrounding nature.
You are always welcome to book more than one period – e.g. “Morning and Mid day Spa”, “Mid Day and Evening Spa” or perhaps you want to go all-in with a full day at Great Northern Spa.
As a guest of the Great Northern Spa, you always have access to:
– A specially developed ritual for our three intervals (morning, mid day and evening).
– All Aqua Spa facilities
– Herbal tea and iced water in our Spa Lounge
– Guided meditation in your headphones
– Guidance from our Spa Guides
– Towels, bathrobe and slippers
– Your own day bed in our Spa Lounge
We recommend adding one or more of our various “experiences” to your stay at Great Northern Spa:
– Sanospa: Aromatic milk bath with relaxing water massage
– Sway Bed: Rest in pendulum movement with light therapy, incl. moisturizing mask and meditation
– Evitarium: Regenerating bath with electronic impulses, incl. meditation
– Sanotherm: Coconut experience, incl. body mask and meditation
– Holistic treatments – Read more
– Yoga training either with a private tutor or on a team – Read more
– Breakfast, lunch, dinner or green snacks and cocktails in Restaurant EAT – Read more
BOOKING & QUESTIONS
You explore all possibilities and book directly in our online booking system – Go to booking system.
You are always welcome to contact us directly at email@example.com or at +45 33 33 77 11, where we will be happy to help you through your booking.
We look forward to welcoming you at Great Northern Spa,
– Great Northern