The afternoon and evening at Great Northern Spa is all about relaxation and de-stress.
We have developed a ritual that will prepare your body for hours of relaxation and de-stress your mind. The program includes a salt bath, which makes muscles and joints relax. Salt also have an healing effect on your skin and relieves eczema. We also work holistically with steam and heat and use aromatherapy to de-stimulate your senses.
Your evening ends with pure relaxation at your personal day bed, hot tea and a guided meditation that ensures your mind rest and tranquility.
You are always welcome to book more than one period – e.g. “Morning and Mid day Spa”, “Mid Day and Evening Spa” or perhaps you want to go all-in with a full day at Great Northern Spa.
As a guest of the Great Northern Spa, you always have access to:
– A specially developed ritual for our three intervals (morning, mid day and evening).
– All Aqua Spa facilities
– Herbal tea and iced water in our Spa Lounge
– Guided meditation in your headphones
– Guidance from our Spa Guides
– Towels, bathrobe and slippers
– Your own day bed in our Spa Lounge
We recommend adding one or more of our various “experiences” to your stay at Great Northern Spa:
– Sanospa: Aromatic milk bath with relaxing water massage
– Sway Bed: Rest in pendulum movement with light therapy, incl. moisturizing mask and meditation
– Evitarium: Regenerating bath with electronic impulses, incl. meditation
– Sanotherm: Coconut experience, incl. body mask and meditation
– Holistic treatments – Read more
– Yoga training either with a private tutor or on a team – Read more
– Breakfast, lunch, dinner or green snacks and cocktails in Restaurant EAT – Read more
BOOKING & QUESTIONS
You can explore all of our services – and book directly – in our online booking system – Go to booking system.
If you have any questions you are always welcome to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +45 33 33 77 11. We would be happy to help you through your booking.
We look forward to welcoming you at Great Northern Spa,
– Great Northern